On the menu for today, ROASTED BEETS, BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND PURPLE CABBAGE WITH CUCUMBER, MINT AND LEMON INFUSED WATER.
- I small butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- Half a purple cabbage chopped
- 3 small golden beets, peeled (optional) and chopped
- Spice mix - 1 teaspoonful of each (Ginger, turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder and organic chicken bouillon paste (Non MSG))
- 1 tablespoon of organic, unrefined coconut oil.
Mix the spice mix into the oil to form a paste and then rub over chopped vegetables. Place in oven at 400 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes. The larger the chopped size, the longer the roast.
Stir again after it's done and enjoy!
Did you watch the lunch and learn video yet? If not, please do, there is some great simple information in it that can help you live a happier, more refreshed life.